At The Graduate Center
IN DR. ROSENTHAL'S LAB!!
as a Paid Research Assistant is a unique opportunity to gain knowledge
and skill in research. Students are trained and supervised until
they understand and are comfortable working on research tasks.
- Work on prestigious NIH grant (great for graduate school application)
- Learn about social/behavioral science research; tasks you will
learn include: data collection, data entry in the computer, data
analysis, writing research reports, searching the literature
- Learn about the focus of the research – adolescent stressors
(e.g. exposure to community violence) and adolescent mental health
- Convenient and flexible working hours during the work week (schedule
- Participate in weekly Team Meetings
- Salary starting at $9.00 an hour, no experience needed
- Possibility for presentations (see attached list of student presentations).
If you are interested in exploring the possibility of working in Dr. Rosenthal's lab, please contact her
via Email: Rosenthal@york.cuny.edu
or via telephone: (718) 262-2615.
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Earned between 9-45 credits
- Ability to work minimum 14 hrs/week during workweek (Monday - Thursday, 9-6 PM)
- US citizen, legal immigrant or visa w/permission to work
- Reliability, dependability, interest and motivation
- Letters of reference